Sansa from Game of Thrones! This was a super quickie project I made on a whim with materials I already had. I really wanted to test out the new Simplicity pattern as soon as I saw it.
The construction is pretty straightforward, I stuck mostly to the pattern. Its made from lavender silk dupioni, a generic gold brocade for the sleeves, and leftover lace for the side designs (I actually painted the lace gold), and linen for the inside of the roses. I did have to make the sleeves more form fitting, and also changed it to a lace up back. I also did lining (old bedsheets) instead of the facing in the pattern.