If you’re wondering, yes! I do commissions! I love sewing and crafting, whether its for me or other people. So whatever I create for another person will be just as good and well-crafted as my personal stuff. :)
Note: Right now I am booked through February 2016. If anything changes I am more likely to announce it on my Facebook page.
At this busy point in my life, my commission availability is very limited. As a result I am very selective in which commissions I can take. If it is in my comfort zone, I will be more willing to make it! This is mainly because I know I can complete it more quickly and professionally. I also can only complete about a handful per year. In the future I hope to be able to free up time to do more though!
Examples of projects I love to do:
- Disney (or similar style) princesses
- Uniforms (schoolgirl uniforms, female military uniforms, etc.)
- Magical girls (sailor fukus, idols, standard anime girly outfits)
- Historical (GoT, Lotr, not too time-consuming period dresses, etc.)
- Or anything frilly poofy girly kawaii ^_^ (Sakizou, Lolita, maids, etc.)
- SMALL props/accessories
Projects I run away from:
- Menswear (unless its accessories, that’s fine)
- Bodysuits (superheroes, spandex, anything stretchy/tight fitting, unless its sailor fukus, those are fine)
- Armor and large props
- Complex Leatherworking
- Casting or metalworking
For now, messaging me on my Facebook page is the easiest way to contact me. You can also email lydia (at) lyddidesign (dot) com. If I don’t respond to email quickly enough, just try Facebook. :) I will probably add a contact form in the future.
Let me know what costume/project you want created, and we will discuss time, budget, etc. from there!