This is commission I did in late 2015 of Margaery Tyrell’s Season 3 blue dress. The top is a gorgeous satin brocade that I think is surprisingly close to the original design, I got really lucky with this find. The shoulder pads are a pale minty grey cotton velour. The skirt is 100% silk Habotai, doubled for modestly. I made the rose belt from scratch with Worbla. It is a real wrap dress with ties made from the skirt silk. The shoulder pads have button loops, and there are hidden buttons on the inside of the top. The top has adjustable hooks, and a snap in the front for modesty.
Rogue jacket commission made in 2015. Made with lambskin. Faux suede for the lapels and off-white lambskin for the collar, quilted by me. I used the Rogue Jacket pattern by God Save the Queen Fashions.
Gambit Jacket commission made in 2015. Main fabric is a heavy duty utility cotton, with suede for the lapel and collar accent that I quilted.
This commission is based off a fanart called “The Legend of Link,” where Zelda is wearing a purple tunic with Link’s weapons, but with parts of Zelda’s armor. This was really fun to make! (This is the image they gave me, I’m not sure who the artist is. So if you do, let me know so I can credit!)
The tunic and hat are purple faux linen, and I embroidered (straight stitch on a regular machine) the patterns from Link’s Twilight Princess design. The belts are brown pleather with pre-made antique brass buckles. The armor is craft foam with Worbla formed around it. The swirls are strips of craft foam glued to the armor bases first. I love how Worbla can cover such detailed surfaces, this is a great example of what it can do! I painted with “24k gold” spray paint, detailed with acrylics, and sealed with resin. The pauldrons attach with strong magnets, and the bracer attaches with pleather straps and d-rings. (more…)
Custom Mario and Luigi dress commissions. They are made from cotton and draped/drafted by me. Invisible zipper back closure. (more…)
The Skirt and cape are made from flannel, cape is lined with a maroon brocade. The cape fur collar snaps on for comfort. The undershirt is a very nice cotton shirting fabric. The bodice is cotton sateen with satin handmade binding and polyester lining. It has plastic boning, except for the opening in the back which has steel boning. The cap and gloves are flannel. I used an embroidery machine for all of the designs, some I made with software and some I bought for time saving purposes. I topstitched all of the designs onto the cape, this was probably the most time consuming part! I really loved making this costume and hope to do more in the future! (more…)